What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. Cookies help the website remember information about your visit to improve the website’s functionality and display more personalised and useful content.
- Improving the functionality of the website
- Analysing the use of our website
- Performing marketing actions
How can you manage or delete cookies?
If you want to withdraw your consent, or otherwise manage your cookie preferences, you can easily do so by clicking on the "Cookie settings" option you can find on the footer.
What cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies — They make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytical cookies — They allow us to analyse traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Analytical cookies enable us to see how visitors move around the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Marketing cookies — They enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Here is a list of the cookies we use on our website:
|Essential||cc_cookie||Quaderno||182 days||Store your cookie preferences|
|Analytics||_ga_*||Google Analytics||2 years||Store and count pageviews|
|Analytics||_gid||Google Analytics||1 day||Store and count pageviews|
|Analytics||fs_uid||FullStory||1 year||Track website usage|
|Marketing||wisepops_*||Wisepops||2 years||Prevent the same pop up message being shown more than once|
|Marketing||wisepops_session||Wisepops||Session||Prevent the same pop up message being shown more than once|
|Marketing||_fprom_*||FirstPromoter||3 months||Track the visit ID for the affiliate program.|
*The retention time is calculated from the last time you visited the website. The cookie is deleted automatically after the expiry of the time.
Updated and effective as of